31/12/2010

The Loving Mother

Have you ever been on a bus or a train, or any public space for that matter, only to be stuck next to an odious parent coarsely addressing his/her screaming children (often given diabolical names such as Dwayne, Britney, or perhaps even Armani?)? Does the parent annoy you immensely, making you question whether or not the parent actually loves the children? Well, I have on many an occasion, and one time, I had just had enough and opted to satirise such folk. I mentioned the drawing I did in one of my first posts, and now you finally get a chance to see it. The obnoxious mother's appearance was mainly based on images of such parents passing in my mind, as well as taking some inspiration from the Queen of Hearts as portrayed in Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment